Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Wishes for a Blessed Christmas




12-24-2013
To all we send  wishes of prosperity, love and celebration this holiday season.  This year we  are  without our families in person but  of course  with them in spirit.    As we  wind  down this year  we  wish to thank everyone who has  supported us on starting M&D Design.  It has  truly been a labor  of love.   We have added a few more pieces  to the Etsy  shop  so swing in and  take a look.  I will be adding more pieces this week.   I have been experimenting more and more with wire work and  just finished  reworking a necklace and earring set in tiger eye.  It turned out great but it has been sold.  I hope to add another set to the shop soon.  Working with wire is a  fun new  direction  for me and I am  full of ideas for the future.  Once I get the hang of it better  I will try to  share some tutorials.  For now enjoy the pics  and enjoy the holiday  cheer!  Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment